Customer Relationship Executive
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interact with customers via a variety of channels including but not limited to Email, Phone, Social Media and Online Chat.
- Support and resolve inquiries for customers.
- Handle complains and emergency issues for customers before, during and after their trips.
- Work with our partners and suppliers (if needed) to ensure quality services and resolve customers’ inquiries
- Work with our internal Operation, Reservation, Accountant and Marketing teams to resolve customers’ inquiries.
- Conduct Service Quality Inspection on our suppliers’ operation sites.
- Fulfill other requests as assigned by managers.
- Bachelor Degree from majors related to Communication, Journalist and English.
- Have experience with interacting and supporting customers.
- Advanced English skill both verbally and non-verbally.
- Proactive and fast-thinking.
- Be accommodative, persevere, and flexible in handling tasks.
- Stay professional all the time.
- High tolerance for pressure at work.
- Competitive Salary, to be discussed during interview.
- Monthly parking.
- Education courses for improving skills.
- Occasional Bonus.
- Health care package.
- Holidays and Time Off according to the laws and company’s policies.
- Opportunity for travelling and team building events.
- Other policies in according to the rules of company and labor laws.
- Other regulations in accordance with the company and labor laws.
- Energetic, young and professional work environment.
How to Apply
Please send your cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application should include:
- CV/Resume (Required).
- Certificates, Degrees (If applicable).
*Please note that company will only reach out to qualified candidates.