Kaba Aye pagoda
Kaba Aye Pagoda, located on Kabar Aye Road, is also known as “The World Peace Pagoda”.
Different from the other pagodas, Kabar Aye Pagoda was only built in 1952 in dedication to the Sixth Buddhist Council (1954-1956).
The Pagoda rises to a height of 111-feet and measures 34 meters around the base. The interior is hollow, and contains some Buddhist statues. Its compound is intended to have peace and quiet environment for the monks (Sangas) and the devotees.
Admission is free.
06:00 – 20:00
: Kaba Aye Road, Mayangone Township