Will officially be launched on 1st November 2009, our newest five star junk – the Halong Violet – will be fitted out in the 1930s Indochine style. It will feature a boutique dining room, library & lounge, Spa & Gym and 6 individual theme cabins with marble bathroom, Jacuzzi and balcony. This vacation is one of the best Vietnam Vacations.
This morning, we journey to Halong Bay, a 7 World Wonders of Nature site. Arrive at noon, embark on board cruise and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on board to enjoy sunset cocktails and canape.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: Overnight on Halong Violet Cruise.
After breakfast on the main boat, transfer to a luxury day boat, the Halong Sunset to cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas, deep in Lan Ha bay. Take a light bike along the coast, through rain forest to Viet Hai village. Enjoy your lunch served on board while your guide explains more about Halong culture and its rich natural beauty. In the afternoon visit fishing villages and kayaking around Ho Ba Ham area before anchoring for the night.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: Overnight on Violet Cruise.
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, you can choose to go to Soisim beach for swimming or join our chef for cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet and Dau Moi temple. Enjoy brunch before proceeding back to Hanoi or transferring to the airport for your onward flights.
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service charge.
- English speaking guide.
- Kayak on day 2.
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower.
- Welcome coctail, Vietnamese Seafood Lunch & Dinner, International Brunch Buffet (as stated in itinerary).
- Tai Chi Class.
- Cruise Halong’s gift.
- Insurance on board.
- Kayaking on 2nd day is included. The above itinerary is subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
- Free of charge for children below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Extra children below 6 are charged at US$ 30/ child.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults is charged at US$ 95/ child/ night, limiting to one child per cabin only. Extra mattress shall be arranged upon request. No extra bed available on board.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate.
- Children from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need