Hanoi full day tour, daily tours, Dive in to the sights, sounds and smells of our bustling city on our Hanoi sightseeing tour. With our local guide we start our tour with a visit to the Ho Chi Minh complex on the site where he declared Vietnam’s independe.
- See where “Uncle Ho” lived, worked and declared national independence.
- Wander ancient pagodas and French colonial buildings.
- Explore the country’s first university at the Temple of Literature.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Gain insight into cultural diversity at the Museum of Ethnology.
- Experience traditional street life in Hanoi old Quarter.
- English speaking guide.
- Private transport.
- Entrance fees as indicated.
- Meal: 1 lunch.
Voucher exchange details
- Please show your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.
Confirmation of booking
- It is very important to please email us to confirm your pick up hotel at least 24 hours prior to departure. This confirmation helps to avoid delays in our departure.
- Dress standards are conservative, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Hanoi climate.
- Children must be between 6 and 11 years of age inclusive.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides and drivers a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Far East Vacation destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need