Mandalay, Yangon, Inle Lake, Bagan
This tour contains all the fascinating landscapes of the “Golden Pagoda Land”. Pay homage to Buddhism as well as admire magnificent pagodas in Yangon and Bagan. Visit colorful villages in Mandalay or take boat trips along the beautiful rivers. See a fascinating Inle with its unique one-leg rowing on the peaceful Inle Lake which is 900m above the sea level. This tour from Far East Vacation will leave you with the best memories of the nature and culture of Myanmar!
- Explore the most magnificent and sacred pagodas in Yangon as well as in other city like Mandalay, Bagan, Inle lake.
- Experience the traditional hill tribes and their lifestyles, visit local handicrafts and join in their daily activities.
- Observe spectacular natural landscapes from the high hills.
- Join in trekking activities and interesting boat trip.
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. Begin to explore this bustling former capital by visiting Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda and Karaweik Palace with the fantastic view of the Royal Lake. Admire unique architecture of Yangon with its British colonial buildings while walking from Sule Pagoda to China Town. Observe the golden sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda, the most sacred Buddhist pagoda for the Burmese.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon.
After the flight to Bagan, explore the colourful Nyaung U Market. Spend a full day to discover Bagan’s most outstanding pagodas including Shwezigon Pagoda, Htilominlo Temple, Gubyaukgyi Temple, Ananda Temple, Thabinnyu Temple, Dhammayangyi Temple and Shwe Sandaw Pagoda – the highest pagoda in Bagan. Visit Myinkaba village to experience Myanmar’s unique handicraft – traditional lacquer-ware.
Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan.
After the flight to Mandalay, transfer to Amarapura to explore Mahagandaryone Monastery, Ubein Wooden Bridge and a Myanmar traditional hand-woven silk workshop. Afternoon, continue our Mandalay’s exploration by visiting Kyauktawgyi Pagoda, Shwenandaw (Golden Palace) Monastery, Kuthodaw Pagoda and Sulamani Pagoda.
Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay.
After the flight to Heho, transfer to Inle Lake – the heart of Shan State and a major tourist attraction of Myanmar. Enjoy the boat trip to Phaungdawoo Pagoda and Ngaphechaung Monastery which is also known as “Monastery of Jumping Cats”. Travel to Nampan village to discover local silk-weaving and cigar-making.
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle.
Explore the unique floating markets called the “Five Days Market” organized in different locations where you can enjoy shopping and experience local culture. Enjoy a boat ride to the temple of Indein, located on the hill overlooking the lake before transferring by flight to Yangon.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon.
Enjoy some shopping at Yangon’s Scott Market until being transferred to the airport for your flight home. Farewell to Myanmar, we hope you enjoyed your time and will be leaving this country with countless memorable stories and captivating pictures of the entire journey.
If you would like to continue visiting other destinations in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos, please feel free to contact our friendly travel consultant for further information and get a free quote.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private transportation with air-conditioning.
- Domestic flights: Yangon – Bagan, Bagan – Mandalay, Mandalay – Heho, Heho – Yangon.
- English speaking guides in every destination.
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited.
- International flights.
- Other meals which do not mention in the itinerary.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels/resorts.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Tipping for guides and drivers.
- Compulsory personal travel insurance.
- Myanmar Visa fees (contact our travel consultant for further information).
Please be aware that flight times, hotels, logistical services and days of travel are all subject to availability and modifications outside of our control. When there are cancellations or delays, Far East Vacation will make a conscientious effort to secure alternative arrangements of similar value to those in our booking agreement with the customer.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need