Far East Vacation is a travel company, operating group and private tours to various Asia countries. We pride ourselves in providing 5-star customer experience and are looking for like-minded individuals.
What You Will Do
- Interact with customers via phone, emails, or VoIP applications to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and redirect to the Reservation Manager.
- Diagnose customer problems by asking probing questions and give out prime solutions using available information or resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures, ensuring smooth and error-free reservation process for passengers.
- Develop and maintain a positive client relationship by providing routine follow-up customer service calls.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross functionally.
- Answer customers’ email when they have questions or inquiry.
Who You Are
- University Graduate with international experience being an advantage.
- Excellent English listening and speaking skills are essential; and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
- Proficient MS Office.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to priorities and multitask to operate within a fast-changing environment.
- Possess strong work ethic, self-motivated, punctual and reliable.
- Due to the nature of the travel industry, able to attend to urgent customer requests outside of working hours.
- High sense of teamwork and adaptability.
- Good eyes for details.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service highly preferred.
- Competitive Salary, to be discussed during interview.
- Education courses for improving skills.
- Occasional Bonus.
- Health care package.
- Holidays and Time Off according to the laws and company’s policies.
- Opportunity for travelling and team building events.
- Other policies in according to the rules of company and labor laws.
- Other regulations in accordance with the company and labor laws.
- Energetic, young and professional work environment.
How to Apply
Please send your cv/resume to email@example.com. Application should include:
- CV/Resume (Required).
- Certificates, Degrees (If applicable).
*Please note that company will only reach out to qualified candidates.