Full-time | Operation
To receive and ensure the high quality of services to our clients from the Reservation & Sales Department.
- Making purchasing orders for requested bookings.
- Only use approved list of suppliers to book services.
- Maintain the effective relationship with suppliers.
- Suggest new & potential suppliers to Team Leader.
- Process all bookings in BRS system.
- Ensure the correct price services to the contractual prices in system.
- Responsible for obtaining & updating feedback in to system.
- Operate the tour 100% to booking process.
- Allocate guides for bookings effectively.
- Tour briefing to assigned guides.
- Handle immediately booking issues & other booking inquiries in 24 hours.
Brand & Quality Control
- Ensure Guides & Drivers & Suppliers comply with SLA (75%).
- Collect feedbacks from Guides & Leaders.
- Monthly mystery checks.
- Monthly inspections.
- Report issues to Team Leader.
- All tours are operated within or under budget (negotiate rates where feasible, for eg. group tours, MICE etc.
- Implement approved policies, standards and procedures.
Skill And Attributes
- High standards of customer service and excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving and decision making capacities.
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to travel regularly.
- Available on mobile phone 24 hours as working requirement.
Qualifications And Experience
- Fluent in English.
- A workable knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- 02-year experience as a tour operator/reservation in travel industry.
- To attend Operations meeting.
- Attend Operations functions outside office hours as required.
- To travel as required.
- Be on call with mobile phone 24 hours per day.
- Competitive Salary, to be discussed during interview.
- Monthly parking.
- Education courses for improving skills.
- Occasional Bonus.
- Health care package.
- Holidays and Time Off according to the laws and company’s policies.
- Opportunity for travelling and team building events.
- Other policies in according to the rules of company and labor laws.
- Other regulations in accordance with the company and labor laws.
- Energetic, young and professional work environment.
How to apply
Please send your cv/resume to [email protected] Application should include:
- CV/Resume (Required).
- Certificates, Degrees (If applicable).
*Please note that company will only reach out to qualified candidates.