Bagan is not only famous for numerous ancient monuments and structures, it also well- known for traditional Burmese cuisine. Enjoy and participate in a Bagan Cooking Class! You will create and taste local foods cooked by YOU. You will enjoy immersing yourself in various interesting activities during this tour.
• You will be greeted by our tour guide and transferred to Nyaung Market where you will purchase ingredients. It is a great opportunity for you to explore the market and choose local foods. There you will discover many varieties of fresh fruit, vegetables and meat. You will also need spices for your cooking and our tour guide will explain to you about the interesting local items and how to prepare them.
Following our visit to the market, we go to a local restaurant where our cooking class will take place. The chef of restaurant will show you traditional methods of preparation using the ingredients you have purchased. During the cooking, there will be a presentation, describing the cuisine of Myanmar along with the eating habits and traditions of the local people.
Once completed, you will enjoy your cooking and then return to our hotel.
- English-speaking guide.
- Transfers to station by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Market Visit.
- Cooking Class.
- 3-course lunch including Temerind Juice.
• Meals other than mentioned
• Personal expenses
• Any other items not mentioned
• Visits not mentioned in the program
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need