Bhaya Cruises combines oriental style with contemporary luxury. Together these are the perfect recipe for an enchanting and relaxing experience. In 1917, Emperor Khai Dinh plied the waters of the Bay in a wonderful wooden junk. Almost a century later you too can embark on a voyage through time – in a vessel recreated from the original designs and with impeccable service fit for an Emperor. Reside in one of 20 luxurious cabins or suites, wine and dine in style and enjoy a relaxing or exhilarating – array of onboard activities. Refresh mind, body and spirit. This vacation is one of the best Vietnam Vacations.
FarEastVacation.com tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel and travel to Halong Bay. Arrive at noon, check in cabin before fresh seafood lunch is served. Start our cruise by heading to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy and Am Tich Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village. Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat then return to the vessel to enjoy your free at leisure or join some exciting activities such as cooking class, fishing or swimming.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: Overnight on Junk Board.
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to observe the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soisim beach for swimming or join cooking demonstration with our chef to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet and Dau Moi temple. Return to Hanoi or transfer you to Noi Bai airport for your onward flight
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service charge.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower.
- Welcome cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Lunch & Dinner, International Brunch Buffet (as stated in itinerary).
- Tai Chi Class.
- Insurance on board.
- Free of charge for children below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Extra children below 6 are charged at US$ 30/ child.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults is charged at US$ 95/ child/ night, limiting to one child per cabin only. Extra mattress shall be arranged upon request. No extra bed available on board.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate.
- Children from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate.
- Airport picks up/ sees off.
- Private transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and return.
- Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need