Bhaya Cruises combines oriental style with contemporary luxury. Together these are the perfect recipe for an enchanting and relaxing experience. In 1917, Emperor Khai Dinh plied the waters of the Bay in a wonderful wooden junk. Almost a century later you too can embark on a voyage through time – in a vessel recreated from the original designs and with impeccable service fit for an Emperor. Reside in one of 20 luxurious cabins or suites, wine and dine in style and enjoy a relaxing or exhilarating – array of onboard activities. This vacation is one of the best Vietnam Vacations.
FarEastVacation.com driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at 8.00AM and travel to Halong Bay. After a 3.5 hours drive through the Red River Delta with beautiful scenery of rice field, rural area and traditional villages, you will arrive at Tuan Chau Marina on Tuan Chau Island at about 12.00PM.
Embark to Bhaya Cruise, check in cabin, have lunch and start our cruise by heading to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village. Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat then return to the vessel to enjoy your free time at leisure or join one of the following activities: Kayak into the floating village or swim near the Bhaya.
Optional onboard activities: Sunbathe, traditional massage…
17.00PM: Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19.30PM: Sumptuous set-menu seafood dinner onboard.
21.00PM: Watch movie on the Lounge Deck or retire in your cabin and overnight onboard Bhaya Classic
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Overnight on Board Junk.
6.15AM: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
7.00AM: Have breakfast in the dining room and start our cruise passing the Bay
8.30AM: Transfer to Bhaya Spirit for the Lan Ha Bay excursion.
10.00AM: Cycle on Cat Ba Island if the weather is suitable or guided kayaking and swimming at Three Peach Beach, a pristine natural beach lapped by turquoise waters.
12.00PM: Fresh seafood lunch onboard.
13.30PM: Carry on to discover Ho Ba Ham Islet, the most remote point in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin. Visit its quaint fishing village and lagoon. Chance to kayak through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain appropriate time and tides.
16.00PM: Return to your Bhaya Classic.
17.00PM: The vessel cruises back through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour and Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19.30PM: Sumptuous Set-menu dinner onboard.
21.00PM: Watch movie on the Lounge Deck or retire in your cabin and overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: Overnight on Board Junk.
6.15AM: Start our day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck, together with viewing the sunrise while tea and cofee are served.
7.00AM: Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet…
8.30AM: Climb about 100 steps to explore Sung Sot (Surprising Cave) – the biggest cave in the area of Halong.
9.30AM: Return to Bhaya Cruise. Buffet brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
11.00AM: Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and return to Hanoi or go to the airport for your onward flight.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Cruise schedules are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
- Free of charge for children below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Extra children below 6 are charged at US$ 30/ child.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults is charged at US$ 95/ child/ night, limiting to one child per cabin only. Extra mattress shall be arranged upon request. No extra bed available on board.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate.
- Children from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin.
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner & 01 brunch.
- Regular tea & coffee during meals.
- Insurance on board.
- Taxes and service charges.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need