Discover the splendors of Halong Bay aboard the Halong Ginger, a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. Built in 2006, measuring 38 meters in length and 8 meters in width, this custom-designed yacht features three decks that house an elegant restaurant, two bars, a small library, and a massage room – plus ten luxurious sleeping cabins. With so much space, passengers can truly unwind and enjoy the bay’s magnificent scenery. This vacation is one of the best Vietnam Vacations.
Upon arrival in Halong harbor, welcome on board and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Mid-afternoon, go to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on board to enjoy sunset cocktails and canape.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: Overnight on Ginger Cruise.
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to observe the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soisim beach for swimming or join cooking demonstration with our chef to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet and Dau Moi temple. Return to Hanoi or transfer you to Noi Bai airport for your onward flight.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service charge
- English speaking tour guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower.
- Welcome cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Lunch & Dinner, International Brunch Buffet (as stated in itinerary)
- Tai Chi Class
- Insurance on board
- Cruise schedules are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
- Airport picks up/ sees off.
- Private transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and return.
- Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Free of charge for children below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Extra children below 6 are charged at US$ 30/ child.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults is charged at US$ 95/ child/ night, limiting to one child per cabin only. Extra mattress shall be arranged upon request. No extra bed available on board.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate.
- Children from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need