Launched in late 2007, the attention to detail and quality of design is apparent in every inch of this newly-built junk, artfully marrying space, rich 1930s Indochine-style wooden décor and exquisite ornamentation throughout its air-conditioned 24 bedrooms, restaurant, bars and communal spaces. Whether you want to throw a party on the terrace, enjoy an intimate candle-lit dinner in the Jasmine restaurant, or just relax and unwind in the Jasmine Spa, Halong Jasmine is the perfect way to enjoy the bay. This vacation is one of the best Vietnam Vacations.
This morning, depart from Hanoi for Halong Bay, a 7 World Wonders of Nature site, a 3.5 hours drive through Red River Delta, you will have a beautiful view of rural area in the North Vietnam in your journey to Halong harbor.
11.30AM: Arrive in Halong pier, welcome on board and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on board to enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: Overnight on Jasmine Cruise.
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soisim beach for swimming or join our chef for cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet , Dau Moi temple, opportunity to cruise through famous L’Indochine movie site (subject to tide condition).
Enjoy buffet brunch on board before arrival to the dock.
Disembark on Halong pier at around 11.30AM and then return to Hanoi or transfer to the airport for your onward flight. End trip organized by Far East Vacation.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service charge.
- English speaking guide.
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower.
- Welcome coctail, Vietnamese Seafood Lunch & Dinner, International Brunch Buffet (as stated in itinerary).
- Tai Chi Class.
- Cruise Halong’s gift.
- Insurance on board.
- Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
- Free of charge for children below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Extra children below 6 are charged at US$ 30/ child.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults is charged at US$ 95/ child/ night, limiting to one child per cabin only. Extra mattress shall be arranged upon request. No extra bed available on board.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate.
- Children from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need