Will officially be launched on 1st November 2009, our newest five star junk – the Halong Violet – will be fitted out in the 1930s Indochine style. It will feature a boutique dining room, library & lounge, Spa & Gym and 6 individual theme cabins with marble bathroom, Jacuzzi & balcony. This vacation is one of the best Vietnam Vacations.
Your driver will meet you at your hotel at 8.00AM and depart to one of the Seven World Wonders of Nature site one of the Halong. Followed by 3.5-hour-drive through Red River Delta with beautiful scenery of rice fields with peasants working on their farms
Arrival at Halong harbor, welcome on board and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on azure water of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands raise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, go to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on board to enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: Overnight on Violet Cruise.
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to observe the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soi Sim beach for swimming or join cooking demon with our chef to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet , Dau Moi temple and taking advantage of the opportunity to cruise through famous L’Indochine movie site (subject to tide condition).
Enjoy buffet brunch on board before arrival to the dock.
Disembark on Halong pier at around 11.30AM and then transfer back to Hanoi. End trip organized by Far East Vacation.
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service charge.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower.
- Welcome cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Lunch & Dinner, International Brunch Buffet (as stated in itinerary).
- Tai Chi Class.
- Insurance on board.
- Cruise schedules are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
- Airport picks up/ sees off
- Private transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and return
- Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Free of charge for children below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Extra children below 6 are charged at US$ 30/ child.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults is charged at US$ 95/ child/ night, limiting to one child per cabin only. Extra mattress shall be arranged upon request. No extra bed available on board.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
– Children from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need