- Ride a bike through rural Vietnam.
- Explore the villages surrounding Hoi An.
- Meet friendly villagers.
- Cycle past emerald rice paddy field.
- Cruise the Thu Bon River.
- Feast on a sunset barbecue on a river island.
- See the sparkling lights of Hoi An from the river.
Today, take to the streets and the waterways to discover the charm of one of Vietnam’s most loved towns. On this unique boat and bike tour in Hoi An you will escape the hustle and bustle, weaving through the backstreets to reach the country lanes that lie outside the town’s borders.
Follow country laneways to reach some of the villages that are dotted throughout the region, stopping to talk to the locals and learn more about life in this part of Vietnam. Pass emerald rice paddies, snaking waterways and plenty of waving children as you discover some of the beautiful landscapes found in this region.
Follow your guide to the banks of the Thu Bon River to take to the waterways and discover even more of the area. Cruise the river, heading out to one of the river’s small islands where a barbecue feast awaits. Watch the sun set over the river and the bobbing fishing boats while feasting on local specialties.
Jump back in the boat to cruise along the river, watching the last of the sun’s rays disappear behind the rice paddies before heading back to Hoi An. Watch the twinkling lights of the city appear as you approach the dock, before heading through the bustling waterfront crowds to head back into town. This unique Hoi An cycling and boating tour comes to end back in the heart of the town. This vacation is one of the best Vietnam Vacations. End trip organized by Far East Vacation
- English speaking guide.
- Private transport.
- Entrance fees as indicated.
- Meal: 1 lunch.
Voucher exchange details
- Please show your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.
Confirmation of booking
- It is very important to please email us to confirm your pick up hotel at least 24 hours prior to departure. This confirmation helps to avoid delays in our departure.
- Dress standards are conservative, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Hanoi climate.
- Children must be between 6 and 11 years of age inclusive.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides and drivers a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Far East Vacation destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need