- Explore the Sanctuary of My Son.
- Enjoy the boat cruise trip on Thu Bon River.
- See the sparkling lights of Hoian from the river.
My Son is located 50 km from Hoian, was an imperial city during the Cham dynasty between the 4th and 12th centuries. My Son sanctuary is a large complex of religious relics that comprises of more than 70 architectural works. They include temples and towers that connect to each other with intricate red brick designs. The main component of the Cham architectural design is the tower built to reflect the divinity of the King.
In the morning, our expert local guide picks you up at the hotel and depart for the ancient Chamruins of My Son. On arrival, you visit the Tra Kieu capital which was the the former administration centre of Champa Kingdom. Discover the majestic ancient ruins at My son including ancient towers which were built from 4th C. Then go to the dock and board on boat cruise along Thu Bon River back to Hoian with picnic lunch. On the way we will stop at Carpentry village, Pottery village and Cam Ha fish market.This vacation is one of the best Vietnam Vacations. End trip organized by Far East Vacation.
Voucher exchange details
- Please show your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.
Confirmation of booking
- It is very important to please email us to confirm your pick up hotel at least 24 hours prior to departure. This confirmation helps to avoid delays in our departure.
- Dress standards are conservative, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Hanoi climate.
- Children must be between 6 and 11 years of age inclusive.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides and drivers a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Far East Vacation destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need