You will travel aboard the 4 Star Pelican Luxury cruiser among the islands of Halong Bay which is a designated UNESCO Heritage Site. You get to see one of the most popular attractions in Vietnam, Indochina and the whole South East Asia. Activities on the trip include kayaking.
- Explore the stunning of Halong Bay.
- See Cho Da” Stone Dog, Ga Choi “ Fighting Cock”, Hoa Cuong village.
- Experience the wonderful feelings of Junk cruise in Halong Bay.
- Experience the squid fishing.
- Visit Surprise cave – one of the largest cave in Halong Bay.
- Experience with kayaking.
FarEastVacation.com driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi at 8.00 AM and travel to Halong Bay, a 3.5 hours driving through the Red River Delta with beautiful scenery of rice field, rural area and traditional villages, you will arrive in Tuan Chau Marina on Tuan Chau Island at about 12.00PM.
12:00 – 12:30 Check in Pelican & Image café (Tuan Chau Island).
12:30 – 13:00 Transfer to Pelican boat by tender.
13:00 – 13:30 Welcome on boat enjoy welcome drink and follow Operation Manager briefing safety on boat as Pelican Luxury Cruise heads to “Cho Da” Stone Dog, Ga Choi “ Fighting Cock”, Hoa Cuong village.
13:30 – 15:00 Have lunch in the Pelican’s Restaurant.
16:00 – 17:15 Visit Bat cave by:
The 1st option: Kayaking.
The 2nd option: Visit Bat cave by bamboo boat (included).
17:15 – 18:15 Back to the boat continues cruises to find safety place for overnight. Free time on boat
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
18:00 – 19:00 Cooking demonstrations on sundeck, Happy hour (buy one drink, get one free).
19:30 – 21:30 Have dinner in the Pelican’s Restaurant.
21:30 – 23:00 The 1st option: Join squid fishing, film entertainment (included).
The 2nd option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: Overnight on Board Junk Cruise.
06:15 – 06:45 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the Sundeck.
07:00 – 07:45 Have breakfast in the Pelican’s Restaurant.
07:45 – 08:45 Explorer Visit Surprise cave (about 60 minute by walk).
09:00 – 09:30 Check out, payment in reception area.
10: 30 Enjoy light lunch in the Pelican’s Restaurant.
11:30 Back to Tuan Chau pier. Transfer by tender to Pelican & Image café and you will return to your hotel in Hanoi.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Taxes and Service Charge.
- Welcome Drink.
- Entrance & Sightseeing Fees at US$7/pax.
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Luxury Cabins & Suites with A/C.
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom.
- All meals on board.
- Kayaking for the 2nd day (applied for 3 days 2 nights package).
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class.
- Insurance on board.
- Airfares, Car Transfers & Hotels.
- Visa Arrangements.
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage.
- Kayaking services (for itinerary 2 days 1 night).
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions.
- Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
- 01 (one) child maximum per cabin and child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum 02 (two) adults.
- Free of charge for child less than 5 years old, in parent’s room and using existing bedding.
- 75% charge of adult price from 5 to 12 years old sharing parents’ room. c) A child from 13 years old up will be considered adult.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need