- Jump into a cyclo to explore the heart of Phnompenh.
- Feed the monkeys at Wat Phnom.
- Explore the bustling Central and Russian markets.
- Savour the flavours of Khmer snacks and lunch.
- Admire the historical architecture of Phnompenh.
- Entrance to Wat Phnom.
- Transport via cyclo and air conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking local guide.
- Khmer lunch and snacks.
Voucher exchange details
- Please show your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.
Confirmation of booking
- It is very important to please email us to confirm your pick up hotel at least 24 hours prior to departure. This confirmation helps to avoid delays in our departure.
- Dress standards are conservative, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Cambodia climate.
- Children must be between 6 and 11 years of age inclusive.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides and drivers a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Far East Vacation destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to one of our Travel Experts to learn more about this itinerary and get all the answers you need
Yangon Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Tra Que vegetable Village
Tonle Sap Secrets
Saigon Cyclos and Markets
Saigon City tour
Phnompenh History and Culture trip